Wednesday, September 9, 2009

FML I hate my french

Apparently my french sucks. A lot. I feel like it's not getting better unfortunately, because i become more and more aware of how awesome everyone else's french is -- everyone else being... well... The French. Hah.

I spent all morning trying to figure out my classes -- only to discover that the course lists hadn't even been made up yet. It's stressful because its all do-it-yourself and the actual study abroad program does virtually nothing to help you. No wait, scratch that. Completely nothing.

Ce soir is the réunion de cinéma at Reid Hall, so we're going to be watching a film of some sort, and i'll be missing the wondrous cooking skills of my pères d'accueil (host fathers). That's all for now. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Vegan Cookbooks

  • Lunchbox Vegan
  • Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World
  • Vegan with a Vengeance
  • Veganomicon