Tuesday, September 8, 2009

But I'm trying not to be American!

Seriously. These guys kick fucking ass.
For all my loyal followers of this post... I am sorry.

Dinner:
- Pizza bites (homemade, naturally) w/ mushrooms, spinach, capers and tomato sauce for me
- Salade aux noix et aux pommes (Salad w/ nuts & apples) w/ a nice homemade vinaigrette.
- Delicious Moroccan soup of noodles, lentils, tomatoes and a variety of veggies.
- hummus of champions (yes, champions.)
- i had no room left for the leftover orgasm chocolate vegan cake. you know the previous dishes were good when there's no more room for gateau végétal au chocolat.

So apparently my french accent sucks a lot, in spite of my french teachers... and I thought I had a pretty decent accent! Anyway, I keep speaking in French in places, and people respond in english -- even if i don't really hesitate in my shitty french. Ugh, my pride.

Ghislain was really nice and said that if I wanted to improve my french i should write like 5-10 sentences about my day each day and they should correct it. I thought that was pretty nice, considering that it's totally not their job.

1 comment:

  1. yeah - that IS nice and actually a pretty good idea. take them up on it..:)

    ReplyDelete

Best Vegan Cookbooks

  • Lunchbox Vegan
  • Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World
  • Vegan with a Vengeance
  • Veganomicon