Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Successful Activism!

I feel so alive right now!

I just got out of our film screening of Fowl Play and never have I felt more grounded and committed to my ideals! Everything just clicked -- it's such a great film (I had seen it before) and people responded positively to it! Not only did the people there respond positively to it, but there was a really good turnout! So many people are reevaluating their diets, they were all talking to the speaker afterward, and I'm just so thrilled to have been able to screen the film, to have organized a successful event. This is really giving me motivation for my future as an activist. Maybe this is the event that will give me force for the rest of the semester.
Oh, Dylan, you'd be so proud of me.

1 comment:

Best Vegan Cookbooks

  • Lunchbox Vegan
  • Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World
  • Vegan with a Vengeance
  • Veganomicon