Wednesday, June 17, 2009


I just came across this video and found it to be quite horrifying. I have to share it... (Disclaimer: this content may be innappropriate for very young viewers, or any individuals heavily discomforted by animal abuse.)


Wegman's, Part I


There are 3 parts, totalling 30 minutes, and I highly recommend you check out at least a few minutes of the first clip. It's definitely worth your time, vegetarian or not. Plus you know you're not actually going to do much with those 3 minutes.... Please leave me a comment and tell me what you think!





1 comment:

  1. Hi, I've stumbled across your site, and wanted to say thank you for the documentary link. We don't have any Wegmans around here though-- is it a big chain?

    ReplyDelete

Best Vegan Cookbooks

  • Lunchbox Vegan
  • Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World
  • Vegan with a Vengeance
  • Veganomicon